Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
101 to 500 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Following these tips will help enhance your experience by maximizing candle burn times and ensuring your safety in the process.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before 1st lighting. Although the wicks are designed to be self-trimming they may require extra trimming depending on the burn time
- Burn jars at least 2-3 hours to keep the melt pool even
- Keep out of drafts and away from children and pets
- Discontinue use when 1/2 " of wax remains
- If the wick goes off center, simply center it with the tip of a spoon
- To clean, wash out with hot soapy water or place container or holder in the freezer for a couple of minutes, the wax should pop out easily.
- Consumers are increasingly purchasing candles as a focal point for their home décor, and for aromatherapy-like relaxation and stress reduction.
- Fragrance is by far the most important characteristic impacting candle purchases today, with three-fourths of candle buyers saying it is “extremely important" or "very important" in their selection of a candle.
- The majority of U.S. consumers use their candles within a week of purchase.
- Nine out of ten candle users say they use candles to make a room feel comfortable or cozy.
- Candle users say they most frequently burn candles in the living room (42%), followed by the kitchen (18%) and the bedroom (13%).
- Approximately one in five women say they use candles to decorate the yard, patio or other exterior areas, as well as the interior of their home.
- Both men and women consider candles to be an always-acceptable and highly appreciated gift for a wide variety of occasions.
- Candle purchasers say they view candles as an appropriate gift for the holidays (76%), as a house warming gift (74%), a hostess/dinner party gift (66%), a thank you (61%) and as adult birthday gifts (58%).